Sales Development Officer
- Post Date:February 8, 2022
- Views 463
- Career Level OfficerQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
We are looking for a results-driven individual to join our team as a Sales Development Officer; with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects
The Key Responsibilities:
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Timeously reach out to customer leads.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the scheduled period.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track product/service sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer specific needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new product lines and services.
- Continuously improve customer retention through feedback.
- Assist the Sales Executive in coming up with Sales plans.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Experience in the service industry will be an added advantage
- Excellent negotiation, communication, time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Degree/Diploma in Sales and or Marketing.
- Class 4 Drivers licence is a pre-requisite.
Are you the perfect match?
Send your CV to [email protected]
Should be sent no later than Friday 11th of February 2022.