Sales and Operations – Business Analyst (Technical)
- Post Date:June 2, 2021
- Views 262
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
This role shall assist the manufacturing company to plan their production and sales volume demand and requirements ahead for the market across sectors.
You should be a business analytical planner – and retain the ability and skill in the execution of duties by assisting management and the business development division with production of specialised product information to the market on a daily – weekly and monthly basis.
As an expert for demand planning – network optimization and capacity planning; you are required to provide information for current and future projects, monthly consumer/market demand plans – consumption models, investment appraisals – and production strategy optimization and integration of business models.
Relevant skills are required and could be a combination;
- B Eng degree in Industrial Engineering or Degree in Supply Chain or Operations Research with a post graduate Finance qualification.
- Alternatively, B Acc/MSc Finance with Manufacturing Engineering qualification.
- You should retain 2 – 5 years’ work experience in a manufacturing planning environment.
- Sales & Operations planning experience, preferably in a multi plant manufacturing environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience in capacity modelling for manufacturing plan
- Computer skills and ability to build network optimization models
- Investment analysis experience.
- The capability to manage multiple projects and initiatives and develop and analyse detailed numerical plans is a requirement.
This is a challenging and demanding role and offers a negotiable remuneration package.