Sales And Marketing Specialist
- Post Date:May 21, 2021
- Views 383
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
We are seeking an experienced, creative marketing employee to join our growing organization. In this position, you will use a multitude of platforms to convert ads and promotions into increased revenue for our company. You will seek to increase build brand awareness through both traditional and new media campaigns
Marketing Duties and Responsibilities
- Build brand awareness through various media outlets
- Plan sales and advertising campaigns
- Collect and analyze market research data
- Identify potential markets and test them extensively
- Work within various multimedia outlets to promote a product
- Design and oversee ad layouts
- Decide which media format (print, television, radio, web, billboard) best suits the assignment
- Present projects to clients and work with them to strategize and improve the material according to their needs
- Work within a team of marketers to collaboratively create an ad campaign
- Keep track of and balance budgets
- Establish beneficial pricing strategies
- Negotiate advertising contracts
Sales Duties and Responsibilities
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
Email: [email protected]
Related Jobs (7)
Ultra-Med Health Medical Aid Society has various vacancies available on September 20, 2021 Contract Full Time