Sales And Marketing Representative
- Post Date:July 6, 2021
- Views 285
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
Africa on Solar ( Private) Limited is looking for motivated and dynamic Sales & Marketing Executives to join our Sales & Marketing team. The right individual will need to have significant sales experience with sales experience in the Installations of Solar Power Systems ranging from Home solar systems up to Industrial, Solar Water Systems ( Solar Borehole Pumps) and Electrical products industry a plus. They must also be comfortable working with set monthly targets. At Africa on Solar P/L, we are a performance-based employer who rewards those who are go-getters and can find creative ways to generate business. The role will require the Sales Executive to reach out to our corporate partners and maintain current business but also look to establish new partnerships with corporate clients. The right candidate must also have a working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
Duties and responsibilities
- Identifying of new potential customers.
- Gathering of customers databases.
- Identifying the needs of customers and communicating to the various departments who can satisfy those needs.
- Make follow upon orders and payments.
- Establishing new markets and satisfying those on the portfolio.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Social Media Marketing
- Field Marketing
- Any other duties assigned by the superior.
Qualifications and experience
Minimum Qualifications and Attributes
- A University degree in Marketing Management
- A professional course (IMM) will be an added advantage.
- Possession of other relevant post graduate qualifications will be an added advantage
- At least 2 years Sales Experience
- Must have a Clean Class 4 Driver’s Licence
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills and a good event organiser
- Super interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
How to apply
Applications and CVs together with certified copies of educational qualifications to be emailed to [email protected] on or before 07 July 2021 @ 1700 Hours
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.