Sales and Marketing Officer
- Post Date:May 3, 2021
- Views 520
- Career Level OfficerQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Media
The Entrepreneurial Magazine is looking for a customer-oriented, self-motivated, dynamic and innovative marketing personnel to head its sales and marketing department on a freelancing basis. He or she will be directly reporting to the Managing Director. The Entrepreneurial Magazine is a dynamic and stakeholder-oriented start-up in the blogging and publishing business. It publishes a monthly digital business and finance magazine that has been successfully welcomed by its target audience: SMEs, Start-Ups,the Self-Employed and Aspiring Entrepreneurs. Its parent organisation is envisioned to create communities with digital footprints around the globe. This gives the perfect candidate a great platform to grow together with the organisation and showcase his/her outstanding marketing skills. The Entrepreneurial Magazine comes as the first initiative of this Media House.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Crafting and Spear-heading the implementation of the Organisation’s Marketing Strategy.
- Co-Managing the Magazine’s Social Media Platforms.
- Effectively and Efficiently Marketing the Entrepreneurial Magazine Brand to the targeted audience and advertisers.
- Source adverts for the publication.
- Compiling monthly Marketing Reports for the Media House.
- Compiling reports for advertisers.
- Stakeholder-Oriented (Audience, Contributors and Advertisers)
- Passionate in Marketing and Media
- Good decision maker
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Marketing or related field
- At least 1 year working experience
- Having worked in a media or advertising house an added advantage
Interested candidate should send their applications to [email protected] or 0779105424; on or before Wednesday, the 26th of May.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Related Jobs (7)
Investigative Journalism Opportunities for Reporters and Mentors on July 22, 2021 Contract
Assistant CCD Manager on July 3, 2021