Sales and Marketing Executive
- Post Date:May 15, 2021
- Views 397
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
A reputable and leading FMCG company is looking for an ambitious, dynamic and results oriented incumbent to join their team. The position is a unique and challenging opportunity to develop,
implement, and manage the Sales and Marketing Business Strategy in order to meet the Company’s strategic objectives.
Key job functions:
- Leading the development and execution of the company’s sales and marketing strategy, to ensure achievement of sales targets, profitability and business growth. 5
- Setting revenue targets for the company and implementing plans and tactics to ensure achievement of the targets.
- Ensuring cross functional alignment on the sales and marketing strategy. where necessary.
- Providing leadership and ensuring efficient and effective management of staff to ensure departmental targets are achieved.
- Keeping abreast of business trends in the market and reporting to the Executive Committee on supply and demand, changing trends, economic activity and competitor activities.
- Identifying new business opportunities and developing them into tangible results.
Requirements of the job:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or related fields.
- The ideal candidate should possess at least 7 years’ experience of which 3 years should be at a senior managerial level in the FMCG sector.
- MBA not a critical requirement, but a good addition.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Unquestionable integrity.
- Solid understanding of FMCG business operations.
- Good communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to impart sales and marketing skills.
Suitable and interested candidates should send their applications including copies of academic and professional qualifications to [email protected] by no later than Monday 17 May 2021.
Only short-listed applicants will be responded to.