Sales and Marketing Executive/ Engineer – Solar and Power Systems
- Post Date:August 14, 2021
- Views 468
- Career Level EngineerQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
Please send your CV in word format and current salary and benefits details!
Our client seeks to appoint a Sales and Marketing Executive.
Responsible for planning and overseeing new market initiatives for Power systems to include Whole goods (generators solar systems and accessories)
- Planning and overseeing new market initiatives for Power systems to include Whole goods(generators solar systems and accessories)
- Developing a viable business model for selling solar equipment.
- Conducting site surveys and design appropriate solar solutions for customers
- Sourcing Solar Installation Equipment (panels, batteries, invertors) from reputable suppliers
- Carrying out Bill of Quantities and customer quotations per customer requirements
- Conducting Power Audits (load analysis)
- Overseeing Installation and Commissioning of Solar Systems
- Market Intelligence-Carries out Market Intelligence using all possible means to determine competitor activities.
- Establishing good work relationship with clients to ensure increased patronage and revenue.
- A relevant Diploma/Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- At least 3-5 years proven experience in a similar role
- Sales and Marketing/Financial Management Degree is an added advantage
- In-depth Technical knowledge of Power systems to include Generators, solar equipment and related accessories
Related Jobs (47)
District Strategic Information Evaluation Assistant on October 25, 2021 Contract
Fitter & Turner on October 25, 2021