- Post Date:November 24, 2021
- Views 405
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Mining
A medium size gold mining company is seeking to fill the vacant position of S.H.E Officer which is immediately available.
- Developing and implementing ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 SHE standards
- Coordinating Internal Audits and Inspections
- Interpretation of Company SHE Policy, Standards, Systems and Legal requirements
- Coordinating accident/ incident investigations, reviews, and compilation of reports
- Communicating and corresponding with external parties
- A Degree in Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management
- A professional qualification in OSHEMAC, SAMTRAC or NEBOSH
- Exposure to ISO14001 and ISO 45001
- 5 years post qualification experience in mining or heavy industry environment
- A Mine Blasting License is an added advantage
Interested candidates should apply by end of business day on Friday, 26th of November 2021.
Further details of this job opportunity will only be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.
Related Jobs (40)
Human Capital Planning & Skills Development Officer on December 8, 2021 Full Time
Site QA/QC Coordinator on December 6, 2021