- Post Date:May 4, 2022
- Views 454
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Education
ASSET PROTECTION SERVICES
Applications from suitably qualified members are invited to fill the post of RISK OFFICER (1 POST).
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
The position requires an individual with:-
- A minimum degree in Risk and Security Management, or a related qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant risk management experience at supervisory level
- A National Security Services experience would be an added advantage
- A Clean criminal record supported by police clearance certificate.
- High integrity, self- supervised, with impeccable risk management background.
Duties and responsibilities
The successful candidate must be able to:-
- Carry out physical inspection of University sites to identify unacceptable risks.
- Devise and document risk assessment procedures.
- Effect detailed examination of corporate policies and procedures.
- Conduct interviews with key employees, and examinations of accounting records, computer systems and corporate documentation.
- Carry out risk related surveys.
- Train subordinates in risk related programmes.
- Identify high risk areas and document the findings for strategic decision making.
- Liaise with sister agencies in risk to enhance risk management strategies.
- Perform any other relevant duties assigned by the Asset Protection Management.
Applicants must submit six (6) copies of applications, including a curriculum vitae, giving full personal particulars which should include full names, place and date of birth; certified copies of national identification, birth certificate, proof of qualifications, employment and experience, current salary, date of availability, telephone number and names and addresses of three (3) referees. Applications should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar
Department of Human Resources
University of Zimbabwe
P O Box MP167
Or hand delivered to:
University of Zimbabwe,
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 6 May 2022.