- Post Date:December 3, 2021
- Views 450
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry ICT
We are looking for enthusiastic, self — motivated and committed individual to join our team of Dynamic Executive Management for the position of Risk Executive.
Reporting To: Risk Board Committee
The incumbent will be reporting to the Risk Board committee and key responsibilities will include developing an appropriate and effective Risk management framework that meets both internal and external control and compliance requirements.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Analyses And Reviews The Adequacy, Effectiveness And Efficiency Of The Risk Governance Framework Put In Place By Management And The Board To Ensure Compliance To Best Practices On An On-Going Basis.
- Contributes To The Overall Company Strategy And Policy Making By Advising Management And The Board On The Risk Implications Of Its Decisions.
- Designs Risk Plans To Improve Corporate Governance, Risk Management And Control For Review And Approval By The Risk Committee Of The Board.
- Embeds Risk Management And Compliance Frameworks And Strategies Within TelOne Culture, Practices, Activities And Plans And Ensure Its Ongoing Effectiveness.
- Plans, Designs And Implement Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Activities For The Organisation.
Risk Management and Control
- Develops, Implement And Maintain A Sound Enterprise-Wide Integrated Risk Management Governance Framework For The Organisation.
- Leads The Facilitation, Implementation And Monitoring Of Effective Risk Management Practices And Ensure Operating Policies And Procedures Are Complied With Throughout The Organisation.
- Creates Risk Awareness Within The Organisation To Ensure There Is A Formal Risk Management Approach.
- Manages Oversight Of Risk And Promotes A Culture Of Good Compliance And Risk Awareness On Organisational Programs And Activities In Line With Internal Policies And External Regulatory Requirements.
- Assists Management Across The Organisation To Ensure That Risk Management Is Embedded At An Operational Level And That All Members Of Staff Assumes Risk As An Integral Part Of Their Responsibilities.
- Prepares Annual Targets, Deadlines And Schedules To Improve On Governance, Risk And Control Processes.
- Advocates And Support The Culture Of Informed Risk-Taking, Heighten Awareness And Use Of Risk Management Practices Through Training Programs And Coaching.
- Participates In Business Process Changes That May Affect The Company’s Ability To Identify, Monitor Or Collect Revenue (E.G. New System Implementations/Upgrades, New Product Roll Outs, Etc.)
- Investigates And Recommend Solutions To Revenue And Billing Under Performance And Improvement Opportunities
- Oversees Processes To Ensure Effective And Timely Resolution Of Escalated Internal And External Customer Enquiries, Complaints And Errors Identified Across The Billing Function,
- Including Leading Corrective Actions To Address The Immediate Issue And Preventing Reoccurrences.
- Measures And Track Revenue Assurance Key Performance Indicators And Outcomes Against Standards, While Planning And Taking Corrective Action As And When Required.
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Leads TelOne Enterprise-Wide Contingency Planning/Business Continuity Efforts.
- Provides Guidance And Direction To An Assigned Clientele (Data Centre External And Internal Clients And All TelOne Facilities) To Ensure Their Business Continuity Processes Follows Through TelOne Standards.
- Establishes A Framework And Methodology For Completion Of Risk Management Plans By TelOne Business Units.
- Contributes To The Development And Maintenance Of The Enterprise-Wide Business Continuity Management Program Including Development Of Tools And Instructional Guides.
- Drives And Delivers Business Continuity Commitment, Support, Ownership, Accountability, And Results.
- Assists The Disaster Recovery Team With Planning And Systems Tests And Evaluation In Support Of Disaster Recovery Or Business Resumption Planning.
- Conducts Periodic Reviews Of Existing Business Continuity Plans And Make Necessary Suggestions And Recommendations To Executive Management.
- Develops Performance Management Framework For The Department To Ensure That It Is Delivering Against Its Performance Indicators.
- Ensures That Systems Of Management Control Are Operating For Work To Be Performed Efficiently And Effectively.
Human Capital Management
- Undertakes All Aspects Of People Management And Development Including Monitoring And Addressing Quality Standards.
- Manages Staffing Issues That Ensure Members Of Staff Are Recruited, Retained And Developed To Fulfill Their Potential
- Takes Responsibility For Absence, Disciplinary And Grievance Policies For The Department.
- Undertakes All People Management Related Activities In Accordance With TelOne Standards.
Qualification And Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree In Risk Management/Finance /Economics/ Accounting Or Equivalent.
- MBA / MBL Is An Added Advantage.
- At Least 6 Years’ Hands On Experience At Senior Managerial Level In A Risk Management Environment.
- Strong Business Acumen, Management And Analytical Skills.
- Good Communication And Interpersonal Skills With Employees And Stakeholders.
- Ability To Think Strategically And Translate Insights Into Action.
- Ability To Multi-Task And Manage Multiple Priorities. Risk Sensitive.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send their applications, CVs with at least two references to the Corporate Services Director, TelOne Private Limited, on email to [email protected] not later than 5 December 2021.