Risk and Security Officer
- Post Date:March 14, 2021
- Views 430
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
A leading manufacturer is inviting suitably qualified persons for a position of Risk and Security Officer based in Harare.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Monitoring compliance to Standard Operating Procedures by all departments.
- Assisting in the formulation of appropriate policies, systems and procedures by making the necessary recommendations.
- Recommending systems & procedures aimed at reducing or eradicating losses in the company attributed to fraudulent activities by employees or its publics.
- Monitors use of all company assets to prevent unauthorised use which may lead to losses for the company.
- Participates in identification of potential risks to the organisation and advises management in order to safeguard company assets.
- Maintaining liaison with insurance brokers for adequate coverage and recovery after claimable losses.
- Monitoring and supervising the process of receiving goods and despatching trucks.
- Direct supervision of contracted security personnel and effective management of the security environment.
- Monitoring and ensuring that employees align with company values to eliminate any fraudulent activities.
- Compiling monthly and ad hoc reports on risk assessments.
- Must possess a degree in Accounting/ Finance / Risk
- At least 5 years’ experience in risk, security/law enforcement environment e.g. Police
- Sound knowledge in handling civil and criminal cases
- Candidate must be mature and be able to handle highly confidential information.
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills, should be able to converse in local language.
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc.
Applications including detailed CVs indicating salary expectations to be emailed to; [email protected]
Closing date: Monday, the 15th of March 2021.
Related Jobs (18)
Senior Account Manager – Harare on June 17, 2021