- Post Date:June 11, 2021
- Views 273
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
Our client in the Mining Sector seeks applications from qualified, experienced and self-driven candidates for the RIGS MECHANIC position.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Rigs mechanic will be responsible for attending to breakdown repairs and installation as well as modification on new rigs.
- Carries out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of equipment to present breakdowns.
- Brings out new installations and modifications on rigs.
- Ensures proper documentation is done tor record keeping.
- Interprets drawings and carries out machining of components as specified
- Adheres to SHEQ polices and standards,
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONS SPECIFICATIONS
- Must have experience of working with Atlas Copco drills
- Apprentice trained Class One.
- National Certificate
- At least 3 years’ experience post apprenticeship in a mining processing plant or heavy manufacturing environment
- At least 2 sears working experience in maintenance of explorations and production rigs
Suitably qualified candidates must submit their applications to [email protected] or to [email protected] and to [email protected]
Head Hunters International
2nd Floor Gold Bridge,
DUE DATE: 13th OF JUNE 2021
Related Jobs (18)
Agricultural Technologies and Engineering Supervisor on June 14, 2021 Full Time