- Post Date:August 1, 2021
- Views 391
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Mining
Our client in the Mining Sector seeks applications from qualified, experienced and self-driven candidates for the RIGS MECHANIC position.
Purpose of Post
The Rigs mechanic will be responsible for attending to breakdown repairs and installation as well as modification on new rigs,
- Carries out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of equipment to prevent breakdowns.
- Brings out new installations and modifications on rigs.
- Ensures proper documentation is done for record keeping.
- Interprets drawings and carries out machining of components as specified.
- Adheres to SHEQ polices and standards.
Education, Qualifications and Person Specifications
- Must have experience of working with Atlas Copco drills.
- Apprentice trained Class One.
- National Certificate.
- At least 3 years’ experience post apprenticeship in a mining processing plant or heavy manufacturing environment.
- At least 2 years working experience in maintenance of explorations and production rigs.
Suitably qualified candidates must submit their applications to [email protected] or to [email protected] and to [email protected]
Head Hunters International
+263-4-252551 – 3
DUE DATE 2nd of August 2021
Related Jobs (31)
District Strategic Information Evaluation Assistant on October 25, 2021 Contract
Fitter & Turner on October 25, 2021