- Post Date:March 8, 2022
- Views 488
- Career Level ClerkQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Local Government
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following position which has arisen within Murewa Rural District Council.
REVENUE CLERK (GRADE 6) MUREWA HEAD OFFICE
The Revenue Clerk will be under the Finance Department and reporting to the Accountant.
Qualifications and Attributes
- Certificate in Accounting or equivalent qualification
- A Diploma in Accounting is an added advantage.
- Five Ordinary level Passes including English Language and Mathematics
- At least one year experience working in a computerised environment, preferably pastel evolution software.
- A person of unquestionable integrity and honesty.
- A high degree of accuracy with figures and ability to meet deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent will be responsible for inter alia:
- Receipting of cash
- Compilation of bank summaries
- Banking of cash
- Reconciling cash and banking summaries
- Any other duties assigned by the Book Keeper
Interested applicants should submit application letters accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae including three contactable referees together with certified copies of academic and professional qualifications. Applications should reach the undersigned through electronic mail posting or hand delivering not later than Friday, 11th of March, 2022:
Chief Executive Officer
Murewa Rural District Council
PRIVATE BAG 601
TEL: (+2636521) 22241-42, Direct CEO: (+2636521) 22258
TOLL FREE: Tel’One -0800 4331, Econet -0808 4331, Telecel — 07320044331, +2630775348843, +263718590519
E-MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
MUREWA RURAL DISTRICT COUNCIL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY