- Post Date:August 17, 2021
- Views 635
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
As a Retail Assistant, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Assisting TM’s in the deployment and assessment of the Network profitability tools e.g. PNL and KE24, NCA, KE30, FBL3N/5N, MB52.
- Share statements of accounts & handle queries regarding statements – Trading, Guarantee Accounts, Card, POS, merchant lines with dealers & TMs (daily) including prospects.
- Proposing & coordinating actions for improving the profitability of all the stations by working with the Retail Manager and Network Development.
- Analyse, track and share weekly sales – white products, solar, airtime, electricity tokens, lubes and other retail products introduced.
- Maintenance and regular update of the station Master Data Files including letter and call reports.
- Help TM’s in tracking sales in their respective areas through the Sales /TM Monitoring Report aiming at sales improvement and target realisation.
- Handle and address retail walk in clients – prospects, dealers, queries, complaints.
- Monitoring and reporting competitor activities such as Competitor price surveys, Zera, Lubes survey and recommendation of price adjustments.
- Assisting the Training Manager with analysing Top Service scores (Top Service Grading Tool).
- Monthly reports consolidation for stations master data updating.
- Preparation of accounts for submission & review – due diligence, CD2, Journals (Rentals – receivable & payable), credit notes, debit notes etc.
- Support retail promotions and campaigns through coordination of assigned functions
- Receive, consolidate and share weekly call reports tracking file with a focus on high risk factor action items from TMs.
- Liaise with Customer Service, Depots, and stations to support timely ordering, planning and delivery of product.
- Maintain a proper (filling& scanning) record keeping system for the section with a focus on agreements, letters, applications and station files.
- Track and regularize invoicing anomalies through relevant, journals, debit and credit notes.
- Consolidate assigned reports, NFR, month end, surveys etc.
- Coordinate TM activity as assigned in reporting, anomaly correction or as advised periodically.
- Ensure timely payments of landlords for head leased sites.
Context and environment
- Position involves working closely with internal and external stakeholders in keeping the department fluid.
- Position involves back office support for the Network Department. This is a high-pressure environment that is dynamic and involves reconciliations on accounts, timely reporting and risk escalation.
- Position involves ensuring timely execution of billing on payables, receivables, credit & debit notes as well as adjustment journals.
- Position involves working closely with TMs & SFS team to improve communication, compliance & risk mitigation in stations through efficiency, analysis and timely execution of assigned objectives.
As a Retail Assistant, you will possess the following :
- Minimum Marketing or Technical degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience in a Commercial/Marketing/Business direct or indirect management
- Must be articulate, analytical, customer oriented, self-motivated, a team leader and able to work without supervision
Offer ID: 44550BR
Job: Sales general responsibilities, Sales, Marketing
Employment type: Fixed term position
Contract duration: 1 Year
Experience level required: Less than 3 years
Branch: Marketing & Services
Related Jobs (16)
Head, Sales and Coverage (Manufacturing Portfolio) on October 23, 2021 Full Time
Development of Podcasts (Women’s Participation in Electoral Processes) on October 21, 2021 Consultancy