- Post Date:September 14, 2021
- Views 193
- Career Level EngineerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Mining
Trojan Mine is a division of Trojan Nickel Mine Limited, which is a 100% subsidiary of Bindura Nickel Corporation Limited. We are looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position of Resident Engineer which has arisen in our Engineering department.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the incumbent will have a key role in supporting the business through overseeing all the Trojan Mine Engineering functions, to ensure high mobile and fixed plant availability.
- Installing, commissioning and maintaining all underground and surface mobile and fixed plant.
- Achieving targeted mobile and fixed plant availability.
- Managing capital expenditure according to annual budgets.
- Managing diversified Engineering projects.
- Managing staff complement in the Engineering department, and ensuring systematic on-the-job training, coaching and mentorship.
- Ensuring that Engineering activities are done in compliance with Engineering statutory requirements and the mine’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Honours) in Mechanical Engineering.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
- Diploma in Project Management will be added advantage.
- Valid membership of the Zimbabwe Institute of Engineers (ZIE).
- At least 5 years working experience at senior level in a trackless underground mining environment.
- Experience in hoisting and winding systems is an added advantage.
- Experience in computerised maintenance systems.
- Working knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should email their applications, accompanied by detailed curriculum vitaes and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, by not later than Friday,17 September 2021 to: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Related Jobs (23)
Ultra-Med Health Medical Aid Society has various vacancies available on September 20, 2021 Contract Full Time