- Post Date:April 7, 2022
- Views 234
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
Our client, a family-owned hotel located in Mudzi close to the Nyamapanda border is inviting qualified and motivated individuals to apply to fill the vacancy of Reservationist. Young, dynamic, and recently graduated individuals are encouraged to apply.
- Greet all guests and assist them with check-in and check-out.
- Maintain a positive attitude and friendly demeanour.
- Respond to all guest inquiries and requests.
- Answer and forward phone calls.
- Manage guest bookings and reservations.
- Keep a tidy and orderly workspace.
- Assist with administrative and clerical tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism and Hospitality preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other necessary computer programs.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to maintain a positive, friendly attitude even under high pressure.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
Qualified and interested candidates should apply to: [email protected]
Closing Date: Wednesday 13 April 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.