- Post Date:June 8, 2022
- Views 570
- Career Level NurseQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
The Collaborative Clinical Research Centre (CCRC) is seeking a competent suitably trained and qualified Research Nurse to work at our Chitungwiza Hospital recruitment site. This position requires a highly motivated and mature individual. S/he should have the ability to work under minimum supervision and under pressure, initiative, excellent communication and presentation skills, and ability to work with a broad range of research departments and diverse professionals. The incumbent will report to the Study Principal Investigator (PI) or Designate.
Responsibilities and duties
- Counseling study participants;
- Explain and administer the consent forms for enrollment;
- Screening and enrolment of research participants;
- Assist in reporting of adverse events;
- Ensure environment is conducive for executing clinical research duties (i.e. availability of clinic resources, private, comfortable and clean environment);
- Heath assessment of patients;
- Collection of study specimens as per study protocol, ensuring comfort and safety of the patient;
- Arranging and assisting in study related procedures;
- Administration of study drugs;
- Observation of study participants;
- Adherence counseling;
- Maintain proper documentation of all study procedures;
- Follow up of research participants;
- Any other duties that are in line with this position as may be delegated from time-to-time.
This job description is not exhaustive as other duties that are in line with this position may be assigned by the PI or PI designate or Study Coordinator.
Qualifications, experience and competencies
- Diploma or degree in Nursing;
- Demonstrated experience in working in a clinical trial is a must;
- Current Registration with the Nurses Council.
Interested candidates are requested to submit applications including a detailed curriculum vitae with contactable references and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications to The Administrator’s office. Applications must be emailed to: [email protected]
NB: Only shortlisted candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted for interviews.
Deadline: 20 June 2022