- Post Date:June 30, 2022
- Views 431
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Education
Applications are invited to fill a vacancy in the Vice- Chancellor’s Office as a Research Assistant (One Year Renewable Contract).
The Research Assistant is responsible for the following:
- Assist the Vice Chancellor in carrying out Animal Parasitology research projects
- Field sample collection and laboratory analysis.
- Data analysis.
Qualifications and experience
- An Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Science or Biological Science. with a minimum of 2.1 class.
- Appreciation of Animal Parasitology.
- At least 1 year research experience.
- Knowledge of SPSS and related statistical packages.
- A clean class four (4) driver’s licence.
Conditions of Service
Medical Aid, Leave and Pension Benefits are offered. The information on salary and other benefits will be made available to the short-listed candidates.
Soft copies in a single continuous PDF file of each of the following: application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, national identity card, birth certificate and curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications and previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses should be sent to: [email protected] or hand delivered to:
Human Resources Section
Gwanda State University
Epoch Mine Campus
P O Box 30
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Friday, 01 July 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.