Research and Surveys Consultant
- Post Date:February 5, 2021
- Views 394
- Career Level ConsultantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
We are looking fora suitable candidate to fill in the role of Research and Surveys Consultant within our organisation.
- Formulates the departmental strategy and markets the departmental products to clients
- Carries out all the necessary and required risk and acceptance procedures for each potential and existing client before issuing a proposal
- Manages projects, budgeting, planning and logistics of all surveys
- Coordinates and monitors of all data collection for every research or survey assignment
- Supports and implements effective recommendations on the design and development of assigned research and surveys assignments
- Constructs questionnaires and determine content
- Data analysis and updating all remuneration data across industry to produce reports that generate revenue for the department
- Assists in sampling designing’s, data analysis and report writing
- Validate the quality of collected data
- Advises team members on methods of conducting surveys
- Recruits and trains all enumerators/team
- Collects and analyses compensation/ other benefits data to understand market trends and determine effectiveness of current reward policies
- Conducts business development to source to more assignments
- Prepares and submit regular monthly activity reports to Managing Director, providing a description of the nature and duration of work completed during the month
Educational background, Experience and skills requirements
- Degree in Statistics/ Actuarial Science
- A master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Data Analysis will be an added advantage
- Three years experience as a statistical researcher.
- Research skills such as data analytics, statistics, or survey design is a must
- Proficiency in research design, report writing, and source analysis.
- Proficiency in usage of statistical packages such as SPSS, Analytica and BMDP
- A thorough knowledge of research procedures and best practices.
- Excellent team-working and communication skills.
- Knowledge of research and experimental techniques for gathering both qualitative and quantitative data.
Only candidates who meet all the above requirements will be shortlisted.