- Post Date:July 7, 2021
- Views 594
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
Our Client – a Financial Institution, is looking for Relationship Officers. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the positions for their various branches in the following towns: Harare, Mutare, Masvingo, Gweru and Bulawayo – Please indicate town of choice!
To appraise and recommend loans for approval and to give service support to the Relationship Managers. Monitoring and control of the SME and Executive clients’ portfolio.
- Responsible for the day-to-day office operations of the department
- Handling all clerical duties for the SME department
- Appraisal of credit facilities
- Disbursements of approved facilities
- Security perfection before disbursements
- Monitoring and control of loan portfolio
- Monitoring Loan repayments and collections
- Joint client visits with Relationship Manager and / or Head SME
- Close monitoring of loan facilities to minimize Non-Performing Loans
- Attending to walk in customers and query resolution.
- Business Development – attracting new SME and Executive customers as well as retaining existing customers
- Tracking daily departmental sales
- Monitoring of loan covenants
- Minimum First Degree in Banking Finance, Business or Economics or any Business Degree
- MSC; MBA or MBL will be an added advantage.
Email CV to: [email protected]
Please send your CV in word format! Also provide your current salary and benefits details:
Related Jobs (27)
Executive Officer Human Resources and Administration (Grade 10) on August 3, 2021 Full Time