Relationship Officer – Personal Lending & Mortgages
- Post Date:March 1, 2022
- Views 636
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Banking
Business Unit: Retail & Business Banking
Geographical Area: Zimbabwe
Department: Retail & Business Banking
Vacancy Manager: Mortgages & Retail Lending Manager
Purpose of the job
Managing the growth of the BancABC Retail Lending & Mortgages Portfolio through driving sales, managing client relationships and preserving the quality of Group Loan Scheme and non-scheme Individual loans portfolio.
Main Focus Areas
Ensure the long-term prosperity of the business
- Develop, manage and maintain a profitable portfolio of Retail Personal Loans and Mortgages (Group Loan Scheme and nonscheme loans).
- Continuously assess and report on risks associated with the bank’s personal lending and mortgages businesses.
- Participate in the formulation and review of the retail lending and mortgages strategy.
- Manage the retail lending and mortgages product development process.
- Recommend and obtain approvals for changes in product parameters to in line with market conditions and to support retail lending and mortgages strategy.
- Recommend retail lending processes improvements and reviews.
- Manage the asset quality of retail loans and mortgages.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders to ensure sustained and enduring support.
- Identify and recommend partnership or collaborative opportunities with internal and external stakeholders.
Ensure good levels of customer service
- Employ and manage an effective customer relationship management system for the assigned retail lending space.
- Employ and manage an effective customer feedback mechanism for the assigned retail lending space.
- Timeous and correct resolution of customer queries and complaints
- Effective tracking of Group Loan Scheme and non-scheme Individual loans applications to attain desired turnaround times.
- Manage Service Level Agreements.
Meet financial targets
- Manage the acquisition and retention of a profitable retail loans and mortgages (Group Loan Scheme and non-scheme) loans portfolio within assigned product categories and/or territories.
- Manage the quality of assigned retail loans and mortgages loans (Group Loan Scheme and non-scheme) portfolio as measured by the levels of provisions and NPL ratios for the assigned product categories and/or territories.
- Cross sell group products and services.
- Recommend and implement appropriate marketing campaigns Delivery of the financial plan and achievement of business objectives and targets.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- B.Com, BA or BSc or equivalent in Accounting, Business Studies, Economics, Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Relationship Management or similar role preferably in a retail lending or mortgages environment.
- Broad knowledge of financial products and services, financial markets and economic environments.
- Broad knowledge of the evolving retail lending environment.
- Knowledge of the financial services and lending related operational and regulatory environment.
- Ability to research and aggressively source new business through own initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to network and build own portfolio of contacts to maximize referral network.
Skills and Competencies:
- Sales skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical Skills
- Credit analysis and management skills
- Operational Risk management skills
- Stakeholder management skills
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to [email protected] with the Heading: “Relationship Officer-Personal Lending & Mortgages”.
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing date: 2 March 2022 @ 16:30hrs.
Related Jobs (23)
Team Lead, Youth Political Attitudes and Behavior Assessment on June 22, 2022 Contract
Systems Strengthening Lead on June 22, 2022
Finance and Administration Graduate Trainee (Harare) on June 21, 2022 Internship