Relationship Officer, Government Schemes
- Post Date:March 22, 2022
- Views 277
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Red Sphere Finance, CBZ Holdings for the position of RELATIONSHIP OFFICER, GOVERNMENT SCHEMES. If you are eager and motivated to join the leading team within a large and diversified corporate, this is a career opening for you.
What we expect from you
- Translate Partnership strategies into key deliverables.
- Execute Partnership dissolutions.
- Participate and contribute to sales planning and budgeting.
- Negotiate deal terms, revenue share, promotional support and developmental costs.
- Prepare contracts that comply with company policies and intellectual property provisions.
- Engage prospective partners in the development of business concepts.
- Participate in the selling of concepts to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide product performance insights.
- Coach and/or mentor subordinate staff.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required:
- Have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or equivalent from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Possession of an MBA/MBL is an added advantage.
- Possess at least 3 years banking or other financial services experience.
- Experience in managing customer relationships, product development and segmentation is essential.
- Should possess solid communication, presentation and negotiating skills.
- Have excellent analytical skills.
- Possess ethical integrity.
- Be flexible and adaptive to a fast-paced working environment.
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity, email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to [email protected] not later than Friday, 25 March 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CBZ Holdings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.