- Post Date:August 31, 2021
- Views 413
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following position of REGISTRY OFFICER which has arisen within the Insurance and Pensions Commission, Harare.
Reporting to: The Registry Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Processing of incoming mail
- Scan, rename and upload mail into the SAP system
- Processing of outgoing mail
- Attending to internal and external clients
- Attending to online and calling customers
- Delivery of mail posting
- Maintaining and running with the Commission’s Records Management System
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Records Management or related discipline from a reputable institution
- At least three years post qualification experience
- Work experience in the Insurance or Pensions industry will bean added advantage
Interested persons should submit their written applications together with a detailed CV and certified copies of ID, academic and professional qualifications by not later than 3 September 2021.
The Human Resources Executive,
Insurance and Pensions Commission,
160 Rhodesville Avenue,
Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
IPEC is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Jobs (25)
2 x Projects Coordinator (Midlands Province & Matebeleland North) on December 5, 2021 Full Time
Human Resource and Administration Officer (Matebeleland South Province) on December 5, 2021 Full Time