Registered Nurses x 13
- Post Date:May 24, 2021
- Views 561
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacant posts that have arisen in our organisation.
Reporting to: The Sister in Charge
Shall be responsible for:
- Attending to patients
- Consulting with patients on their ailments
- Gives treatment to patients according to ailment
- Providing maternal and childcare services.
- Health education and promotion to clients
- Individual counselling of patients
- Ordering and management of medicines
- Supervision of support subordinates
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Diploma in General Nursing,
- Diploma in Midwifery is an added advantage
- Practicing certificate
- At least 1 year relevant post experience.
- No Criminal Record
The council offers competitive remuneration commensurate with relevant qualifications and experience which however, will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.
Six copies of applications including detailed and typed curriculum should be submitted to the undersigned not later than the 27th May 2021.
2 contactable referees and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications should be addressed to:
THE TOWN CLERK
Municipality of Chinhoyi
P O Box 93
Applications to be submitted not later than the 27th May 2021.
A SMART CITY OF CHOICE BY 2030
Related Jobs (21)
WHO Health Emergency (WHE) Documentation Consultant on September 14, 2021 Consultancy