Registered General Nurse
- Post Date:March 16, 2022
- Views 379
- Career Level NurseQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Local Government
Advert Number: 21/2022
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced people to fill the post of Registered General Nurse that has arisen at Masvingo City.
Salary Grade: 12
Reports To: Sister In Charge
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Have five (5) “O” Levels including English Language & Science with Mathematics as an added advantage.
- Hold a General Nurses’ Diploma
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Nursing
- Be-currently registered with the Nurses Council of Zimbabwe
- Diploma in Midwifery is an added advantage
- Experience in Managing COVID-19 cases and / or having worked in any Local Authority setting is an added advantage.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing clinical eye services in the Out Patient Department
- Referral of clients who need specialized care
- Family and Child Health Department.
- Management of COVID-19 cases in the Outpatient Department or Isolation facility.
- Provision of OI/ART services.
- Any other duties assigned by the Sister In Charge or Matron.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applications in own handwriting addressed to the Town Clerk, together with a detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of certificates to reach the undersigned through posting hand delivery or by email to: [email protected] on or before Friday 18 March 2022.
Town Clerk – Eng. E. Mukaratirwa