Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Regional Sales Officer
- Post Date:June 15, 2021
- Views 493
- Career Level OfficerQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients in line with Medical Aid Sales strategies.
- Interview prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs and to discuss any existing coverage.
- Inform the development of competitive sales strategies and recommend medical aid products that offer the type of coverage requested by the prospective clients.
- Coordinate with prospective clients and provide detailed quotes for desired packages and all required information.
- Maintain and update knowledge on all company products and services.
- Maintain knowledge on all competitor products and services and analyse all advantages and disadvantages for various products.
- Document and maintain all records of sales activities and provide update reports to the Sales Manager.
- Ensure that medical aid requirements are fulfilled, including the completion of appropriate application forms.
- Explain necessary underwriting requirements to prospective clients.
- Holder of a Diploma/Degree in Sales and Marketing Management or equivalent with 2 – 4 years of Sales/Marketing and/or Business Development experience.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to network and close sales deals at all levels.
- Should display strong market knowledge.
If you are interested and you meet the stipulated requirements, apply no later than Monday, 21 June 2021.