Regional Sales Officer
- Post Date:May 7, 2022
- Views 782
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
Cimas wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified & experienced individuals to fill the Regional Sales Officer role that has arisen in our Bulawayo Medical Aid Office.
- Find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients in line with Cimas Health Group Sales strategies.
- Engages customers through planned visits, cold calling, and meetings to grow membership base and achieve sales and revenue targets, while engaging the Sales Manager where necessary.
- Liaises with Contact Centre, Reception, Customer Services, and other team members that are involved with customer touch points prior to undertaking sales and marketing visits.
- Interview prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources, needs and to discuss any existing coverage.
- Inform the development of competitive sales strategies and recommend medical aid products that offer the type of coverage requested by the prospective clients.
- Coordinate with prospective clients and provide detailed quotes for desired packages and all required information.
- Maintain and update knowledge on all company products and services.
- Maintain knowledge on all competitor products and services and analyse all advantages and disadvantages for various products.
- Document and maintain all records of sales activities and provide update reports to the Sales Manager.
- Ensure that medical aid requirements are fulfilled, including the completion of appropriate application forms.
- Explain necessary underwriting requirements to prospective clients.
- Sales/Marketing and/or Business Development experience in the Medical Aid or Insurance Industry.
- An impressive track record of closing deals.
- Established networks and an ability to influence and communicate at all levels.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Should display strong market knowledge.
If you are interested, apply no later than Monday the 9th of May 2022.