Regional Sales Manager
- Post Date:May 12, 2021
- Views 600
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Cassava Smartech is looking for a competent Regional Sales Manager to join its vibrant Sales team. The main purpose of the role is to acquire, grow and maintain the business customer base, conversion of leads to revenue and maintenance of a high- performance sales team that effectively achieves set territory targets through sales, key account management and customer satisfaction.
- Formulates corporate and retail sales plans inclusive of all channels in the assigned region.
- Tracks, analyses and formulates action plans around financial and non-financial key performance indicators that augment overall product and portfolio performance.
- Sets and communicates sales channels, territories and targets to Account Executives and reviews performance in accordance with set business objectives.
- Formulates and implements channel tactical plans to increase market share, usage and ARPU levels set in the retail sales plan.
- Performs sensitivity analysis on new products and services recommending adjustments to the product offerings.
- Identifies, leads the generation of sales leads and prepares market pitches, presentations and narratives that drive lead to revenue conversion ratios.
- Designs, drives and oversees implementation of incoming as well outgoing churn activities and preventative measures.
- Develops, fosters and maintains channel relationship management strategies that sustain and influence buying behaviour in the assigned region.
- Identifies, prepares, reviews, monitors, and addresses variances of actual to the budget on a weekly, monthly basis.
- Implements and ensures adherence to sales SLAs between the business and its and strategic channel partners.
- Oversees the development and implementation sales support SLAs, processes and procedures.
- Performs any other relevant duties as may be assigned.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Management or equivalent plus relevant vocational qualification in sales
- Masters’ qualification in relevant fields a must.
- 6 to 8 years’ experience in a similar or related environment, 3 years of which should be in management.
- Analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills demonstrated by the ability to interact at all levels within the organisation and with external parties.
Please apply to: The HR Business Partner by sending your CV to [email protected] clearly indicating the position “Regional
Sales Manager” in the subject area by the 13th of May 2021.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.