Regional Programme Manager
- Post Date:May 15, 2021
- Views 537
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
A local NGO is recruiting a Regional Programme Manager to work on its governance, human rights and law projects. The incumbent will lead in the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the projects in the Eastern region. The selected candidate will be the lead and focal people for multi-year grants aimed at promoting human rights, rule of law and good governance in the region. The manager is required to provide leadership on the technical direction and strategic guidance including making programming decisions, formulating interventions and content of the various initiatives in the Eastern region.
- Coordinate implementation of project activities;
- Provide overall technical and management leadership and financial oversight, including managing partner relations and ensuring technical and managerial excellence;
- Represent the organization to funding partners, local government,quasi-governmental bodies and other key stakeholders, including lawyers and the public;
- Ensure regular, timely communication with funding partners and other stakeholders;
- Participate in the development of strategic plans, monitoring strategies, results analyses, resource mobilization, and other strategic planning and reporting documentation;
- Ensure strategic information, monitoring and reporting systems are in place to assess progress; Perform other duties as assigned.
- Law Degree, an advanced degree in law, is an added advantage;
- Relevant working experience of at least 5 years, litigation experience, at least three or more years with project management responsibilities;
- Demonstrated experience of successful management of projects;
- Demonstrated ability to understand and implement pertinent organizational and client policies and procedures clearly and accurately;
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead diverse teams to achieve project results;
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment and communicate effectively orally and in writing;
- Expertise in monitoring, evaluation, learning, or capacity building will be an added advantage;
- Willingness to travel at short notice.
How to Apply
Please e-mail a copy of your CV and cover letter detailing your suitability for the role to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 23 May 2021