- Post Date:June 14, 2021
- Views 308
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to be part of our team within CBZ Bank Limited as Regional Manager, Retail Banking. If you are willing to join a team of energized and passionate experts who are technology driven, this is a career opening for you.
The role – what we expect from you:
- Develop the regional strategic plan for the region in line with the divisional strategy.
- Set branch managers objectives and targets.
- Conduct yearly divisional strategic workshops with branch managers.
- Monitor and track the implementation and performance of the region’s strategic plan.
- Formulate and implement an effective CRM plan.
- Set profitability budgets for branches.
- Monitor the achievement and review of branch profitability budgets and targets.
- Craft strategies to achieve profitability budgets and increase branch profitability.
- Identify non- performing branches that require mergers or closure.
- Entrench compliance with corporate governance protocols, legislative, statutory and regulatory requirements in branches.
- Implement a Risk Management plan and ensure compliance.
- Set and monitor deposit mobilization targets and transactional budgets.
- Come up with strategies to mobilize cash resources.
- Ensure effective delivery channels in the region.
- Monitor and ensure a quality loan portfolio for the region and effectively manage non-performing loans.
- Identify skills and training gaps for branch managers and propose appropriate training interventions.
- Promote productive and harmonious working relations across the region.
- Implement job rotations and transfers.
- Track performance levels and address issues thereof.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- A Degree in Business Studies, Marketing, Economics, Retail Management, Accounting or similar from a recognized and reputable tertiary institution.
- Possession of a post graduate qualification such as MBA, MBL, MSc or similar will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience as senior manager or similar.
- Possess solid and trackable bank operations, human resources, leadership and marketing skills.
- Possess strong decision making skills.
- Have solid financial planning and analysis skills.
- Should possess above average communication and presentation skills and ability to relate well at all levels.
- Possess good computer skills and appreciation of various digital working tools and platform.
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: [email protected] not later than Wednesday, 16 June 2021.
Related Jobs (12)
Group Audit Manager – Chartered Accountant or similar on July 13, 2021 Full Time