- Post Date:June 10, 2022
- Views 469
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals for the position of Regional Manager that has risen in our organisation.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
The Regional Manager’s role will involve and is not limited to:
- To supervise the performance of the Credit officers in your region
- Marketing of all our products, conducting competitor analysis and providing strategy to deal with competition in your region.
- Providing training, support, and assistance to Credit Officers and Collectors in your region.
- Ensure that all branch targets in your region are met, all branches operate within their budget and that all cash needs are met.
- Ensure that branches’ C.Os and collectors adhere to company’s policies and procedures.
- Identify, measure, and provide plans to mitigate risk in your branches.
- Resolve customer complaints and issues immediately according to laid down procedure.
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management and attend to any other issues that may arise from your branches.
- Any Commercial degree notably (Banking & Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Studies)
- 5 years’ experience in a Microfinance Institution, 3 years should be in a managerial position.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Strong ethical behaviour and high level of integrity.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to: [email protected], on or before 13 June 2022.
NB: Indicate position being applied for on email subject
Related Jobs (10)
Finance and Administration Graduate Trainee (Harare) on June 21, 2022 Internship