Regional Clinics Manager - Central & Southern Region
- Post Date:October 7, 2021
- Views 311
- Career Level ManagerQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
Duty Station: Bulawayo
CeSHHAR Zimbabwe is an organization that specializes in Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH), HIV and AIDS research in Zimbabwe. CeSHHAR in collaboration with the MOHCC and NAC is implementing a National Sex Work Programme aimed at reducing HIV acquisition and transmission among female, male and transgender sex workers thereby reducing HIV transmission and acquisition to and from their clients. Low consistent condom use, risk of drug use and increasing transactional sex are some of the common reasons that put these key populations at risk of acquiring STI and HIV infections. Therefore, reaching these populations and increasing awareness and access to STI & HIV prevention, testing and treatment services are fundamental to reducing transmission of STI and HIV infections.
The Clinics Manager is a line management position. Under the direction of the Clinical Services Coordinator, they will be responsible for ensuring provision of quality clinical services for sex workers at all sites within their assigned regions. The key responsibilities for the position include:-
- Ensuring delivery of comprehensive prevention, treatment and care services to all sex workers across all static and mobile sites within region of responsibility;
- Ensuring standardisation of clinic procedures and processes and quality of care across sites in line with international and local standards, current best practices and guidelines;
- Oversight of inventory, purchasing and supplies of commodities (drugs, stationery, equipment);
- Conducting employee evaluation/performance appraisals and facilitating ongoing on job trainings on current STI, Family Planning, ART and PrEP treatment regimens as well as identifying training needs and encourage enrolment for capacity development programs and maintaining strong relationships within the organisation’s regional clinics and with all relevant external stakeholders
Qualifications and experience
- BSC Nursing science /registered general nurse with post basic qualification.
- Valid practicing, forensic and Rapid HIV Testing certificates.
- At least three years clinical experience in HIV prevention, treatment and care for key populations.
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially in the areas of managing client, staff and stakeholder relationships.
- Good report writing skills with strong computer skills, with appreciation in (Microsoft Office), Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you are interested in the above position, please email your CV and application cover letter addressed to the Human Resources Manager and send to [email protected] Indicate the position and duty station you are applying for in the subject line.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 15 October 2021 (4.30pm)
Related Jobs (21)
District Strategic Information Evaluation Assistant on October 25, 2021 Contract
Consultant Health Economist (Grade N0B) – (2105293) on October 25, 2021 Consultancy