Regional Business Analyst
- Post Date:March 1, 2022
- Views 579
- Career Level AnalystQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Work Location : Zimbabwe – Harare
Other Possible Location : Kenya – Nairobi
Language Requirement : ENGLISH
Employee Duration : Paid Locally
The Regional Business Analyst is responsible for promoting sound Finance & Award/Subaward Management within the region and the Regional Office (RO). S/he provides technical support in regional report reviews and feedback to Country Office (COs) to include Country Office Monthly Finance & Operations Report (COMFORT), Finance Analysis & Reporting, Budget Grants and Contracts Review log to COs in the region as well as Regional Office Budget Management and Reporting. S/he plays a key role in CO Master budget Analysis in determination of Shared Program Costs (SPC) and Funding gaps. S/he will work closely with the Shared Service Center, Regional Office, and Country Offices to ensure appropriate annual Financial Accounting & Reporting Requirements at the COs is accomplished. The post holder will be expected 50% travel to Country offices in the ECSA region as may be required. This position reports to the ECSA Regional Finance Support Coordinator.
**This role is open to the Nationals of the following Countries Zimbabwe, Zambia, Rwanda and Kenya. Previous applicants need not reapply**
- Country Office Financial Management
- Budget Management
- Capacity Building
- Regional Financial Management & Reporting
- Management Reporting
- Regional Analysis
- Other Responsibilities as Assigned
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- 5-7 Years’ Experience in Finance and Grants management, preferably in not-for-profit sector.
- Member of a professional Accounting body e.g. ICPAK or ACCA
- Fluent French speaking skills is a key consideration for this role Functional / Technical Skills:
- Strong Grants and Contract Financial Management knowledge: specific major donors e.g. US Government rules and regulations, EC, DFID etc.
- Knowledge of GAAP and accounting applications suitable for field financial management required.
- Thorough knowledge of financial and accounting practices and procedures
- Advanced computer skills, including spreadsheets and database applications,
- Hands on experience of an Enterprise Resource Planning system
- Ability to prepare reports and articulate emerging issues and defend recommendations
- Knowledge of finance and budget management
There are individuals who may use CARE’s name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. CARE does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. Occasionally, CARE does employ recruiting or placement agencies to help us identify candidates for specific employment within CARE. If you’re contacted by a legitimate recruiting or placement agency, there should be no charge to you. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone purporting to be CARE, please contact us at [email protected].
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status, or status as a veteran. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.