Regional Administration Manager x 5
- Post Date:August 14, 2021
- Views 378
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill in the following positions that has arisen within the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA).
REGIONAL ADMINISTRATION MANAGER – REGION 3 & FORBES; REGION 1 X 2; REGION 2; BEITBRIDGE – LEVEL 7 (5 POSTS)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide office and staff accommodation, motor vehicles, operational utilities, furniture and equipment, stationery, consumables and services such as cleaning, security, repairs and maintenance.
- Negotiate regional contracts with key suppliers for vehicle servicing, rented office & staff accommodation, services such as maintenance, security and cleaning
- Draw and submit the regional procurement plan for acquisition of motor vehicles, operational utilities, furniture and equipment, stationery, consumables and services such as cleaning, security, repairs and maintenance.
- Produce draft polies and procedures for the upkeep of all ZIMRA vehicles and property and recommend these to Head Administration for approval.
- Promote operational efficiency through management and maintenance of fleet, assets and properties.
- Recommend the procurement of regional motor vehicles, furniture, buildings and other the assets.
- Plan procurement and storage of all budgeted regional operational stock items.
- Managing stock levels and withdrawals of stock items.
- Ensure that the Authority’s obsolete stocks / assets are disposed in line with the Policy and Procedure.
- Establish risk management strategies, checks and controls in order to address project risks.
- Manage the Administration budget and ensuring that the expenditure is within the budget.
- Effectively utilize the Performance Management System for the training & development of staff as well as achievement of sectional and organizational goals.
Job Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work under immense pressure and beyond stipulated hours.
- Proficiency in SAP, Microsoft Excel.
- Good organizational, people and time management skills.
- Good communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- A team player who is innovative and analytical.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Administration / Business Administration / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Purchasing & Supply Management or equivalent.
- An MBA / MBL / MSc is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
- Full Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (MCIPS) membership is an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years working experience in an Administration environment at supervisory or management level.
- Clean Class 4 driver’s license.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, by 16 August 2021. All applications should be emailed to [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for as your E-mail Subject Reference and addressed to:
The Director Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th Floor ZB Centre
Corner First Street / Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
P. O. Box 4360
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
ZIMRA is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Jobs (14)
Human Resource and Administration Officer (Matebeleland South Province) on December 5, 2021 Full Time