- Post Date:March 2, 2021
- Views 302
- Qualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
Galaway Management Services has been retained by one of its clients – an FMCG Company to recruit and select a suitable candidate for the position of a REFRIGERATION TECHNICIAN.
- Installs climate control systems, refrigeration units, and beverage equipment Process and complete work orders.
- Troubleshoots refrigeration equipment failures.
- Cleans, adjusts and repairs cooling systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performs emergency repairs promptly and efficiently
- Observes and tests newly installed systems.
- Orders equipment supplies, repair modules, and sundries for the work.
- Replaces worn seals, outer shells, and worn-out motors.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and compliance schematics.
- Informs superiors of repair costs and alternate cooling options
- Identifies maintenance risks on equipment.
- Provides technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeps daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensures compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and
- Complies with service standards and work instructions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Atleast a National Certificate in Refrigeration from any polytechnic college.
- 2 years’ working experience, including the attachment experience.
- Five O’Level passes including Mathematics and English.
Other Skills Required
- Good communication skills
- Ability to adapt to different environments.
- Time management skills
- Creative troubleshooting skills.
Interested applicants are requested to send their CVs via email to [email protected] stating the job they are applying for in the email subject. For more information regarding salary and benefits, please visit our websites: www.galawayams.co.zw
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications is Friday o5 March 2021 at 17:00 hours.
Applications will be considered as they will be received.