Recruitment of Specialist Personal
- Post Date:April 22, 2021
- Views 1044
- Qualification Certificate
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST PERSONNEL HOW ABOUT A CHALLENGING AND REWARDING CAREER IN TH E SERVICE OF YOUR COUNTRY?
The Zimbabwe National Army is recruiting suitably qualified candidates who are Zimbabwean Citizens and physically fit to join the Organisation and serve as Land Surveying Technicians, Plumbers, Painters, Carpenters and Electricians.
The Artisans/Technicians must be aged between 18- 30 years and have a minimum of 5 ‘0’ levels including English and Mathematics in addition to the Professional qualifications.
Interested persons should:
- Be skilled tradesmen of up to Class One Journeyman qualifications.
- Be holders of National Diplomas or any higher qualification for Land Surveying Technicians.
- Have a minimum height of 1,68m and weight of not less than 57 kgs for male candidates.
- Have a minimum height of 1,60m and weight of not less than 55 kgs for female candidates.
- Potential candidates to state in their application letters, their body weight, height, last school attended including traceable references from the schools and place contact details.
- Complete a 10 km run in 45 minutes for males and 55 minutes for females.
- Work experience is an added advantage.
Applicants to deposit their application letters with contact numbers at Formation Headquarters within their respective Provinces and Districts of origin before 28 April 2021. More information can be obtained on the following contact details:
- Matabeleland North Province – Headquarters 1 Infantry Brigade (Mzilikazi Barracks) Bulawayo telephone number (0292 209436).
- Matabeleland South Province – Headquarters Bulawayo District (Lookout Masuku Barracks) Bulawayo telephone number (0292 66687).
- Mashonaland East Province – Headquarters 2 Infantry Brigade (Kaguvi Barracks) Harare telephone number (0242 743446).
- Manicaland Province – Headquarters 3 Infantry Brigade (Herbert Chitepo Barracks) Mutare telephone number (02020 63002).
- Masvingo Province – Headquarters 4 Infantry Brigade (Gaya Musungwa Zvinavashe Barracks) Masvingo telephone number (0392 263187).
- Mashonaland West Province Headquarters Mechanised Brigade (Inkomo Barracks) telephone number (067 2192 497).
- Mashonaland Central Province – Headquarters Artillery Brigade (Domboshava Barracks) Domboshava telephone number (0242 336372).
- Midlands Province – Headquarters 5 Infantry Brigade, Kwekwe telephone number (05525 70375).
Shortlisted candidates to report with original and certified photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identification card.
- Long Birth Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Professional Certificates.
- Reference letters from previous Employers, Colleges or Schools.
Candidates who face difficulties in contacting Formation Headquarters in their respective provinces are to inquire with the Zimbabwe National Army Recruiting Office in Harare on the following telephone numbers; (0242-707459) or (0242-793262).
In addition to a good remuneration, the Army provides:
- Free uniforms.
- Free medical and dental care.
- Housing and transport allowances.
- Generous leave conditions.
NB: The ZNA does not engage third parties on the recruitment process nor charge any fee.
Related Jobs (24)
Safety Health and Environment Quality (SHEQ) Officer on January 28, 2022 Full Time
Graduate Entrepreneurial and Employment Promotion Programme (GEEPP) on January 25, 2022 Internship
Territory Manager – Lubricants – B2B2C – Immediatev on January 25, 2022 Full Time