Recoveries and Collections Manager
- Post Date:August 27, 2021
- Views 413
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Exciting career opportunities have arisen within CBZ AGRO-YIELD. If you are eager to join a team of energized and passionate experts, this is a career opportunity for you.
What we expect from you
- Manage the loan repayment and recoveries process so as to enhance the quality of the Company’s loan book.
- Collaborate with the business value chain players to enhance recovery processes.
- Undertake quality control reviews for the collections process flow to ensure consistent implementation of policy and the respective Service level agreements.
- Engage and monitor the services of contracted lawyers and tracing agents as applicable.
- Review contracted lawyers’ recovery rates and facilitate processing of legal fees.
- Ensure correct accounts classification and alignment with IFRS requirements.
- Restructure and upgrade accounts which migrate from non-performing status.
- Review accounts for prescription breach.
- Engage with debtors and reach realistic and viable repayment plans.
- Register all bad debtors with FCB and Credit Registry.
- Attend court hearings with Company lawyers and public auctions for sales in executions, and assist to manage legal proceedings and processes, where necessary.
- Ensure adequate security against extended loan facilities and that all mortgaged properties have valid valuations and policies are in place.
- Facilitate disposal of assets ceded to the Company, where appropriate.
- Ensure preparation of comprehensive reports on collections for both on balance sheet and off balance sheet accounts, and risk profiling of debtor clients.
- Handle client queries in relation to collection and recoveries issues and ensure quick resolution.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- Degree in Finance/Business Studies or similar.
- Relevant professional qualifications /certifications in credit management.
- At least 5 years’ experience at managerial level within the recoveries and collections of a large organization.
- High level of drive to achieve results and surpassing set targets.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and deal firmly and decisively with delinquent borrowers.
- Good understanding of legal consequences of recovery and collection activities and thorough grasp of related legislation.
- Strong influencing and networking skills.
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications clearly indicating the position applied for to: [email protected] not later than Tuesday 31 August, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
CBZ Agro-Yield is an Equal Opportunity Employer