- Post Date:May 18, 2022
- Views 317
- Career Level ClerkQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Local Government
Advert No: 50/2022
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the post of Records Clerk that has arisen in the Housing and Social Services department.
Grade : 10
Reporting To: Departmental Secretary And Or Area Superintendent
Qualifications and Requirements
- 5 ‘O’ levels including English language with a grade C or better.
- Diploma or Degree in Records Management, BCom Office management or other relevant qualifications.
- Good Public relations skills an added advantage.
- Computer literacy is a must.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and file records of alt stands and other related Council properties.
- Maintain incoming and outgoing mail register.
- Maintain and report records of sewer, water blockages to the City Engineer’s department (where applicable).
- Maintain register of stationery, teas and other items and ensure safe keeping (where applicable).
- Type memos, letters and other relevant documents.
- Attend to clients and refer them to relevant offices.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Area Superintendent.
Applications in own handwriting addressed to the Town Clerk, together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of certificates and professional qualification to reach the undersigned through posting, email or hand delivery on or before Friday 20 May 2022.
Eng. E. Mukaratinwa – TOWN CLERK
Email: [email protected]
Related Jobs (17)
Team Lead, Youth Political Attitudes and Behavior Assessment on June 22, 2022 Contract
Systems Strengthening Lead on June 22, 2022