Receptionist/Nurse Aid (Gweru)
- Post Date:August 3, 2021
- Views 398
- Career Level NurseQualification CertificateExperience Less than 1 Year
- Industry Health Care
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancy of Receptionist/Nurse Aid in Gweru that has arisen within First Mutual Health Services Company.
- Welcoming patients in a professional and friendly manner.
- Directing patients to the relevant areas for assistance.
- Assisting with the admissions and discharge of patients.
- Assisting patients with the Bio-metric system registration.
- Assisting the nurse by taking patient vital signs and collecting patient histories.
- Assisting the nurse in preparing patients for examination and collecting specimen and blood samples for laboratory testing.
- Supporting nurses in performing basic patient care activities.
- Preparing bedding for patients.
- 5 0 Levels including Mathematics, English
- Nurse Aide Certificate, Secretarial, Nursing certificate
- Administration certificate will be an added advantage
- 6 months’ experience in a similar or related environment.
- Ability to follow rules, protocols and procedures.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Astute observation skills
- High standard of accuracy with attention to detail. A
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address:
Applications should be sent by not later than 5 August 2021.
Related Jobs (30)
District Strategic Information Evaluation Assistant on October 25, 2021 Contract