- Post Date:July 15, 2021
- Views 426
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
Are you an excellent multi-tasker with strong organisational and interpersonal abilities?
If you tick these boxes and fulfil the requirements below you could be the person our client is looking for. The above position will be based at a clinical practice in the northern suburbs of Harare.
- Welcoming patients pleasantly and politely on arrival and assisting with relevant information.
- Registering patients according to established protocols.
- Assisting patients in completing all necessary forms and documentation.
- Responding to and resolving customer issues, complaints, and problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Ensuring patient information is accurate including billing information.
- Cashiering and receipting.
- Scheduling appointments for pre-booked consultations.
- Attending to queries from doctors and patients over the phone.
- Cross selling and upselling the organisation’s services.
- Maintaining a clean calm environment in the reception area.
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies and Administration
- Diploma in Marketing and membership with the Marketers’ Association of Zimbabwe would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years Front Office experience in a Healthcare or related environment
- Excellent communication, teamwork, time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and intrapersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with people from different walks of life.
Please email your application and CV to [email protected]
Closing Date: Sunday, 18 July 2021.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Related Jobs (8)
Assistant CCD Manager on July 3, 2021