- Post Date:February 23, 2021
- Views 265
- Qualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 YearsIndustry Health Care
Zim-TTECH is seeking highly qualified and experienced applicants to fill the position of Receptionist, based in Harare, Belgravia. Zim-TTECH’s activities occur primarily in the technical areas of health system strengthening; health workforce development; operations research and evaluation; prevention, care, and treatment of infectious diseases. Zim-TTECH is funded by PEPFAR through the Center for Disease Control to implement HIV & TB treatment and care services in five Zimbabwean provinces in support of the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MoHCC) under the Zim-PAAC (Zimbabwe Partnership to Accelerate AIDS Control) program. The contract of employment is for three months from 01 March 2021 to 31 May 2021.
The position involves manning the reception and performing assigned administrative tasks. The successful candidate will report to the Operations Manager.
- Create and maintain a hospitable reception area by ensuring the reception is clean, quiet and ambient.
- Coordinate and manage front office operations including the switchboard and attending to all visitors.
- Respond to telephone calls and enquiries professionally with prompt action and appropriate transfers.
- Rotate paperwork within offices and track all such documents.
- Record messages accurately and promptly deliver the messages to recipients.
- Perform general clerical duties which include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing.
- Receive, record, sort and distribute mail, faxes, courier, etc.
- Manage boardroom usage to avoid double bookings.
- Receive and issue stationery to Head Office staff.
- Supervise administration assistants and groundsman to ensure cleanliness of kitchen, toilets and grounds.
- Perform any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Degree or HND in Secretarial Studies, Administration or equivalent.
- 2-3 years hands-on working experience in reception/secretarial/administration work.
- NGO working experience will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency and experience in MS Word, Excel, etc.
Commitment to Diversity
Zim-TTECH recognizes that disparities in health around the globe stem from inequity. Therefore, the organization encourages and supports the multiple identities of staff including, but not limited to, socio-economic status, age, race, ethnicity, language, nationality, sex, gender identity and expression, culture, spiritual practice, geography, mental and physical disability. Zim-TTECH strives to become a local, national, and international leader in developing and maintaining increased representation and recognition of each of these dimensions of diversity among its staff.
Interested candidates should submit their application letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae, and certified copies of certificates to [email protected] or to the below mentioned address:
The Senior Human Resources Officer
10 Natal Rd,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 24 February 2021