Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:March 22, 2022
- Views 1614
- Career Level AssistantQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
- Manning the switchboard
- Sourcing quotations from suppliers
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Handling of incoming clients
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Maintain a call logbook
- Receiving and efficient dispatching of mail, both internal and external.
- Receiving and dispatching all procured goods
- Departmental minute writing
- Ensuring cleanliness is maintained at the reception area
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the offices
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, taking notes, and making travel arrangements.
- Provide excellent customer service
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration
- Advanced Diploma in Top Flight Secretarial
- 5 years relevant experience
- Minute writing will be an added advantage
- Results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on service delivery.
- Reliable, dependable and determined an empathic communicator.
- Able to work under pressure and get on with others – be a team-player
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should email their CV’s to [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: 23 MARCH 2022 AT 16:30 HRS