Radiator Technician (1 Position)
- Post Date:January 3, 2021
- Views 638
- Qualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
JOB : RADIATOR TECHNICIAN (1 POSITION)
GRADE : 9
REPORTING TO : FOREMAN PANEL BEATER AND SPRAY PAINTING
Responsible for maintenance and repairs of radiators, oil coolers and other heat-exchangers.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Dismounts and mounts radiators, oil coolers and other heat-exchangers.
- Disassembles and reassembles radiators, oil-coolers and heat exchangers.
- Cleans and unclogs radiators, oil coolers and other heat exchangers.
- Carries out welding, brazing and soldering repairs to radiators and other heat exchangers.
- Re-cores radiators, oil-coolers and other heat exchangers.
- Carries out other welding repairs /fabrications or car bodies, exhaust pipes and silencers.
- Implementation of procedures relating to health and safety in line with Factories and Works act
- Performs any other relevant duties as assigned by the Workshop Foreman.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Apprenticeship trained in Welding (Fabrication Engineering) with 3 years post qualification experience OR Trade tested Skilled Worker Class 1 in Welding with 5 years post qualification experience.
- Must have a strong bias towards gas welding
- Minimum 1-year experience in radiator repairs
- Clean Class 4 (four) driver’s licence an added advantage
Applications clearly marked, on the envelope, the position being applied for, shall be addressed to:
The Human Capital Director,
City of Harare,
P O Box 1680,
OR hand delivered to
Rowan Martin Building,
Not later than 12 January 2021.
Related Jobs (17)
Agricultural Technologies and Engineering Supervisor on June 14, 2021 Full Time