Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:March 22, 2022
- Views 761
- Career Level EngineerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Construction
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in quantity surveying or engineering.
- 3 years experience in construction estimating is advantageous.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- A valid driver’s license.
Interested Candidates to send CVs on [email protected] not later than 24 March 2022.
Clearly state Quantity Surveyor on your email subject.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted