Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Quality Controller / Microbiologist
- Post Date:August 2, 2021
- Views 397
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules.
- Oversee and coach employees.
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance.
- Check production output according to specifications.
- Submit reports on performance and progress.
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements.
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures.
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards.
- Guide the production team about the quality control issues to enhance quality of the product
- Ideal candidate must have a degree in Biochemistry or biotechnology / equivalent.
- Degree in Chemical Processes Engineering or related field will be considered
- Proven experience as a Microbiologist or similar role.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience in FMCG preferably beverage manufacturing.
EMAIL CVs to [email protected] by 4th August 2021
Related Jobs (31)
District Strategic Information Evaluation Assistant on October 25, 2021 Contract
Fitter & Turner on October 25, 2021