Quality Control Personnel
- Post Date:May 15, 2021
- Views 415
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
We are looking for an experienced Quality Control Personnel to join our operations department and ensure that farm produce meet the company’s quality standards before they are sent to our customers. The candidate will be responsible for inspecting and examining farm produce for defects or deviations from specifications.
- Read blueprints, plans and specifications to understand the requirements of farm produce.
- Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming farm produce from farmers and outgoing farm produce for delivery.
- Monitor operations to ensure that they adhere to standards, procedures and comply with legal requirements.
- Recommend improvements to the processes to ensure quality control.
- Inspect, test, or measure farm produce and compare the final results to the specifications.
- Ability to suggest and use instruments and materials for inspections.
- Operate electronic inspection equipment and software.
- Accept or reject all farm produce that fail to meet quality expectations.
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
- Educate farmers about quality control concerns to improve produce excellence
- Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
- National diploma or equivalent qualification in quality control.
- Bachelor of Science (BS): Quality Control Degree or equivalent would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in the agricultural sector would be an added advantage.
- Thorough understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills
If you believe you have these competencies, send your application to [email protected]