Public Relations Officer
- Post Date:August 1, 2021
- Views 579
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Agriculture
Our client in the Agriculture business requires self-driven and highly competent candidates to fill in the PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER Position.
Purpose of Post
The Public Relations officer organizes and oversees PA activities and ensure effective communication with stakeholders, media and the public.
- Develops PR campaigns and strategies.
- Collaborates with the necessary individuals to maintain open communication with the stakeholders.
- Creates detailed reports on assignments done.
- Interacts with the organisation’s stakeholders e.g. farmers.
- Organizes PR events that are in line with the organisation’s objectives.
- Seeks opportunities to improve the organisation’s interaction with the public.
- Addresses inquiries from the public and community.
- Travels to requested farming areas to communicate with designated persons.
QUALIFICATIONs AND PERSONS SPECIFICATIONS
- A degree in Communications/ Media and society studies or equivalent
- At least 2 years working experience in the Agriculture industry is a must.
- At least 3-4 years experience working in a similar post.
- Flexible willing to travel from time to time.
- Excellent communication skills.
Suitably qualified candidates must submit their applications to [email protected] or to [email protected] and to [email protected]
Head Hunters International
+263-4-252551 – 3
DUE DATE 3rd of August 2021
Related Jobs (14)
Broadcast Content Monitoring & Compliance Assistant on December 6, 2021 Full Time