Public Relations Officer
- Post Date:May 7, 2022
- Views 430
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
The Medicines Control Authority of Zimbabwe (MCAZ) is inviting qualified, honest, self-motivated and experienced applicants for the post of Public Relations Officer.
Reporting to: The Director-General
The incumbent will be responsible for the following, among other duties:
- Develop public relations strategies and campaigns;
- Prepare press releases, keynote speeches and promotional material;
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising;
- Deal with enquiries from the public, the press and related organizations;
- Provide clients with information about new developments and current PR campaigns progress;
- Organize events, press conferences, exhibitions and press tours;
- Track and analyze media coverage and follow industry trends;
- Undertake relevant market research;
- Prepare and submit PR reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in either Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or related field.
- Diploma in Public Relations is an added advantage.
- Masters’ degree in Public Relations / Media Studies or related field is an added advantage
- At least three (3) years working experience in public relations field.
- Must be a member of a related professional body.
- Good public relations management skills.
- Excellent writing, oral presentation and communication skills
- Experience in managing media relations i.e. online, broadcast or print.
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude.
The MCAZ is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applicants should send their curriculum vitae, certified copies of qualifications, experience and expected salary and benefits to:
Medicines Control Authority of Zimbabwe
106 Baines Avenue/ Corner Third Street
P0 Box 10559,
Closing Date: Monday, 9th May 2022
Disclaimer: The Medicines Control Authority of Zimbabwe does not charge any fees to respondents to this advertisement nor to those who become successful. Applicants are advised to deal with caution if approached in regard to any offer to facilitate the applications process.