Public Relations Officer
- Post Date:August 21, 2021
- Views 202
- Career Level OfficerQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Agriculture
Our client in the Agriculture business requires self-driven and highly competent candidates to fill in the PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER Position.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Public Relations officer organizes and oversees PR activities and ensure effective communication with stakeholders, media and the public.
- Develops PR strategies and campaigns.
- Prepares press releases, keynote speeches and promotional material,
- Builds positive relationships with stake holders’ media, public, local government, journalists, politicians etc.
- Organizes meetings to discuss issues with area Chiefs, MPs and Headman
- Organizes PR events (e.g. open days, press conferences) to promote company activities and serve as company spokesperson.
- Seeks opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship and advertising.
- Addresses inquiries from media and other parties.
- Tracks media coverage and follows industry trends
- Analyses media coverage.
- Manages PR issues.
- Submits PR reports regularly.
MINIMUM HIRING SPANDARDS
- A Diploma/Degree in Public Relations/Journalism/Mass Communications
- At least 2-3 years experience working in as a PR officer.
- Experience managing media relations
- Excellent communication skills.
Suitably qualified candidates must submit their applications to [email protected] or to [email protected] and to [email protected]
Head Hunters International
2nd Floor Gold Bridge,
DUE DATE: 21 August 2021
Related Jobs (13)
Key Account Representatives-Mobile Financial Services x 6 on December 4, 2021 Full Time